Need more info?
Are you accepting Women's clothing now?
Yes! For our Fall 2022 sale we are accepting Women's clothing! If our consignors and shoppers respond positively we will consider including women's clothing in future sales.
Is there a waiting list to consign?
We are a new sale so we have room for consignors with no waiting list. Our facility is large so we have plenty of room for everyone and room to grow!
What is the consignor split?
Consignors receive 70% of the price of each item. 30% goes towards fulfilling Crieve Hall Preschool’s mission in the community. There is a $7 registration fee.
When does the system close?
The system will close at midnight on Sept 4th, 2022. Please be aware that you can not add or edit items to your inventory after that time.
When is drop off?
You will sign up for a time on either Tues, Sept 6th from 10AM-7PM or Wed, Sept 7th from 10AM -7PM. We will NOT be accepting drop offs on Monday this fall because of Labor Day.
When is pick up?
Pick up will be Sat, Sept 10th, 4PM-6PM. **Any items not picked up Saturday will be promptly donated, no exceptions.
What are the shopping hours?
Early shopping for Volunteers
Thurs, Sept 8th | 10AM - 12PM
Early shopping for Consignors & Friends
Thurs, Sept 8th | 5:30PM - 9PM | Friends Pass 7:30PM - 9PM
Fri, Sept 9th | 8AM – 6PM
Sat, Sept 10th | 8AM – 12PM | Half-price on items marked to discount
Already consign with Otter Creek?
Bring your unsold items from Otter Creek sale to Crieve Hall Preschool’s sale without retagging! We share the same inventory system so you use your same Consignor number and inventory with each sale!
Need help getting set up?
Once you register you’ll be taken to the Consignor Homepage. Once there you can use the drop down menu to complete the following:
- Choose a drop-off appointment
- Choose a volunteer shift (optional but if you volunteer you get to shop even earlier than consignors!)
- Choose a pick-up appointment
- Add inventory
When you choose “Work with Consigned Inventory” from the Consignor Homepage you’ll go to the Consignor Inventory Menu where you can do the following:
- Add inventory
- Transfer or activate inventory from other or previous sales
- Print Tags
- Create Inventory Reports and view your sold items
Please adhere to the points below when tagging your items. View this video for further demonstration.
- Wire hangers only
- Hang items so that the hanger points left when looking at the front of garment. (Hanger hook should look like the top of a question mark)
- Pin tags on the front right side of garments
- For pants and clothing that may fall off if not pinned, fold clothing over the top of the hanger and pin through both sides of garment. The clothing needs to be pinned securely and not slide around on the hanger.
- Zip-tie shoes together or put into ziplock bags.
- Secure tags to gear and toys with packing tape
- Blue painters tape works well on books, videos or surfaces that packing tape may harm.
- Be sure not to attach sentimental value when pricing. (Ex: Shoppers don't know that this was your favorite Easter dress that your sweet child wore.) Too high of prices is the number one reason that we see otherwise perfectly good items not selling.
- Consider letting your items go 1/2 price on Saturday. Less than 25% of items sold on Saturday sell at full price. If you went to the trouble of hanging and tagging an item, do you really want it back in your house? Why not sell it for 1/2 price and increase the amount of your check?
- New for Fall 2022: Women's clothing!
- Fall/Winter children's clothing ages infant through size 18 (No junior sizes & No adult XS/S please)
- Standard School Attire Clothing
- Raincoats & Rain boots
- Winter Coats, hats, gloves, snow suits, boots and gear
- Halloween Costumes
- Gymnastics/dance wear
- Shoes that are in very good to excellent condition
- Sports Shoes and Gear
- Baby gear: cribs (no drop-downs), strollers, bedding, etc
- Riding Toys, Bicycles, Outdoor toys, etc
- Children's Furniture and Décor Items
- Children's Books in good condition *No Imagination Library Books
- Children's Games & Toys in good condition with all parts and in working order
- Children's DVDs- G and PG rated titles only. Please double check for minimal scratches and correct disks before sealing DVDs.
- Maternity clothing- Must be current styles, and in great condition. Due to space, screeners will be extra picky with maternity
- Nursing Bras
- Socks- new/like new
- Underwear- new in package only!
Items which will NOT be accepted at our Fall sale:
- Any items found on the US Consumer Product Safety recall list. (This includes Bumbos that don’t have the strap, drop-down sided cribs, and Rock n' Plays)
- VHS tapes
- *Anything non child related. (including DVDs and Books)
- We will not take clothing that has stains, shows wear, or is out of date
- No Expired Carseats (expiration dates are on the bottom)
- We do not accept jewelry
- Swimwear and swim gear (Spring sale only)
- *We do not accept stuffed animals